Over Night Cairo-Alexandria From Marsa Alam
Fly through the Desert with Egypt Plus Voyage and Enjoy the Two days Cairo- Alexandria tours from Marsa Alam. joining a private Egyptologist tour guide to visit the most famous archaeological sites in Cairo and Alexandria.
First day tour to Cairo landmarks such as Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum. Second day tour to Alexandria sightseeing where you will visit the Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar, the Citadel of Qaytbay, Montaza Garden,Alexandria Library. Then return to Marsa Alam.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- One Night Accommodation at 4* hotel in Cairo
- Private Egyptologist guide according to your own Language.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites (Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Catacombs, Pompey’s, Citadel Qaetbay)
- Lunch for 2 Days at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tickets for Photography in the Museum
- Entrance inside Pyramid
- Mummy room
- Breakfast boxes from the hotel(should arrange one day before the trip at the Reception), Caps, Sun Cream, Comfortable Shoes, Money, Cameras, Passports.
First Day from Marsa Alam to Cairo:
You will be picked up by the Representative of Egypt Plus Voyage from your hotel in Marsa Alam and drive by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s greatest attractions to visit the Pyramids, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, Middle Pyramids of Chephren and the smallest Mykerinos Pyramid along with the famous mysterious Sphinx. This tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. Lunch at quality restaurant is included, then a visit to the world-renowned Museum of Cairo Antiquities, built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Learn about the great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Then transfer to the hotel for check in and Enjoy your overnight stay in Cairo.
Second day to Alexandria from Cairo:
Morning transfer from the hotel with your personal Egyptologist Guide who will accompanied you to visit Alexandria, home of Alexander the Great. Visit the ancient sites of the Catacombs and Pompey’s Pillar which dates back to the 3rd century. It is Over 25 meters high, and it is made of granite, and is the last of the remaining relics of the Serape um. The Pillar was erected in honor of Emperor Diocletian, Roman Amphitheater, Fort Qaetbay, and then visiting the Alexandria library. The library was reconstructed by building the new library in Selassie at Shatbey which is beside the conference center. The library is one of the greatest cultural and scientific centers that specialize in the affairs of, literature, civilization, sciences and arts in the area so attracts scholars from all over the world. lunch is included. Then direct transfer to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
BY BUS :
- ADULT 165 $ Minimum 2 persons
- CHILD 90 $
280 $ per person
230 $ per person
215 $ per person
205 $ per person