TWO DAYS CAIRO FROM HURGHADA
Enjoy the 2 Days tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Private Car with Egypt Plus Voyage Tour.
Enjoy Cairo top Sights, visit the Pyramids of Giza, sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin with Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalile bazaar. Then back to Hurghada.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- One Night Accommodation at 5* hotel in Cairo
- Private Egyptologist guide according to your own Language
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites ( The Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx, Citadel Salah Din, Mosque Mohamed Ali.
- Lunch for 2 Days at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tickets for Photography in the Museum
- Entrance inside Pyramid
- Mummy room
- Breakfast boxes from the hotel(should arrange one day before the trip at the Reception), Caps, Sun Cream, Comfortable Shoes, Money, Cameras, Passports.
You will be picked up by the Representative of Egypt Plus Voyage from your Hotel by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo. Upon arrival you will visit the Pyramids. After that you will visit the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren furthermore the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Then transfer to your hotel in Cairo and Overnight.
Breakfast at hotel, excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which are considered the largest because of the biggest collection of Egyptian artifacts in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamoun collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before its discovery in the 1922 when his tomb was excavated.
Then enjoy your Lunch at local restaurant . Then proceed to Citadel of Salah Din, Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Which was designed by the architect Yousef Boushnaq, a Turkish man who came especially from Istanbul to build this great mosque for Mohamed Ali the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years. After that transfer to Kan Alkalili the famous Bazaar in the Middle East. Finally you will move back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
200 $ per person
160 $ per person
150 $ per person
140 $ per person